If you are an affable and talented mid to senior-level web-engineer with excellent attention to detail who enjoys a flexible, fast-paced work environment then Ample is the right fit for you. Help us bring digital strategy to life in the form of websites, native applications and other related technologies in a flexible and expressive work-environment.
Looking for proven experience in the following competencies:
- Modern JS build tools (ex. Webpack, Gulp, Rollup)
- CSS modules, pre & post-processors, etc. (ex. Sass, Less, PostCSS)
- CSS frameworks (ex. Foundation, Bootstrap, Bourbon)
- Working with REST-based APIs, Webhooks, etc
- Headless CMS (ex. Contentful, Dato) and related Jamstack platforms (ex. Netlify, Vercel)
- Static Website Generators (ex. Jekyll, Eleventy, Hugo)
- Cloud services (ex. Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud Functions, Azure)
- Server-side languages & frameworks (ex. Ruby on Rails, Laravel, .NET)
- Basic principles of TDD and continuous integration
- Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB)
- Web servers (Node.js, Apache, Nginx, IIS, etc)
The ideal candidate will have:
- An eye for design—you don’t need to be Rembrandt but some sensitivity to basic
design theory and general principles of online user experience is mandatory.
- Obsessive attention to detail—we are not interested in double checking every line
of code, or your emails for that matter.
- An ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment—we are a
small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the
gas when it’s time to move.
- Effective and proven time management skills—you have to be someone
we can count on to deliver on time, every time.
- Top-notch communication skills—the kind you use to engage team members,
interact with clients and... you know... be a great co-worker.
* Salary will be commensurate with your experience.